martedì 11 gennaio 2011

It's for You

I dedicate this post to a darling friend.
She lives in a far and very cold Country, and sometimes Her body doesn't work too good.
But her heart and her soul are beautiful, as her home.
The first time I saw her home my eyes were filled with light and harmony, and I thaught that only a kind soul could create that...

Dedico questo post ad una cara amica.
Lei vive in un Paese molto freddo e lontano, e qualche volta il suo corpo non funziona molto bene.
Ma il suo cuore e la sua anima sono bellissimi, come la sua casa.
La prima volta che ho visto la sua casa i miei occhi si sono riempiti di luce e armonia, e ho pensato che solo un'anima gentile poteva creare una cosa del genere...

Darling friend, it's for you. 
You know who you are.

Cara amica, questo è per te.
Tu sai chi sei.

Last sunday me and my family went to take a stroll in hills very closed to our town.
The weather was strange, ever changing, sun and clouds than sun than fast clouds ...
It was not too cold.
This is what we suddenly saw ...

La scorsa domenica io e la mia famiglia siamo andati a fare un giretto sulle colline vicino alla nostra città.
Il tempo era strano, mutevole, sole e nuvole poi sole e di nuovo nuvole veloci...
Non era troppo freddo.
Questo è quel che improvvisamente abbiamo visto...

(click on the image to enlarge)
(cliccate sulle immagini se volete vederle più ampie)




I'm sorry not to be a good photographer,
  the images don't give half the real idea of what a wonder it was!!

Mi spiace di non esere una brava fotografa,
le immagini non rendono la metà della meraviglia che era!!




In two second the landscape was completly changing
 In due secondi il paesaggio cambiava completamente




The fog seemed to came out from the grownd 
La nebbia sembrava uscire dalla terra




Really it seemed to be in a fairy tail.
Veramente sembrava di essere in una favola.


And few hundred metres ahead this house was in full sun
 E poche centinaia di metri più avanti questa casa era in pieno sole







 Darling friend, I hope you enjoy this little journey...
A big hug to you, sweet S.

Cara amica, spero che ti sia piaciuto questo piccolo giretto...
Un grande abbraccio, cara S.

I hope you too all enjoy darling friends!
Stay tuned, I'll back soon!

Spero che anche a voi sia piaciuto queso giretto cari amici!
State collegati, tornerò presto!

Ciao 
Silvia



20 commenti:

  1. You are so KIND! I nearly start crying here, my lovely Silvia.

    I really LOVE the photos. Wonderful!
    Take care my beautiful friend.
    Love and hugs Stina

    RispondiElimina
  2. Dearest Sylvia,
    What gorgeous photos, of the landscape as well as the brick houses. Very picturesque! I loved it.
    Big hugs, Cindy

    RispondiElimina
  3. veramente un bel giro...atmosfera magica...come sempre leggendoti.ciao r.

    RispondiElimina
  4. You were so nice for your friend, she will reaylly appreciate it! And what a wonderful pictures!!

    Warm regards, Ingrid

    RispondiElimina
  5. Fantastic pictures - nature has it's own laws. And I'm glad that it is so! ;)

    Hugs

    Tine

    RispondiElimina
  6. Ooooooooo Silvia, loooooooove those wonderful pictures - that takes my breath away............what a dreamworld.........its made for me ;)!!!!!! Thank you so much, for all the beauty and romance,

    Hugs Jade

    RispondiElimina
  7. PS: And thank you so much, for your lovely comments,

    kisses Jade

    RispondiElimina
  8. Tyank you darling friends for your lovely comments!

    Darling Stina I'm so happy you enjoyed!!

    Fidos & Patty welcome!!!

    RispondiElimina
  9. I love your photos-they are beautiful!

    Carolyn

    RispondiElimina
  10. I like your photos a lot. You are a good at his, YES. Have it nice from Maria

    RispondiElimina
  11. Your photos are beautiful. I love your blog ♥

    RispondiElimina
  12. Thank you darling. You are king every day.;-)
    I'm a bit tired but it has been a nice day today.
    Hope you are doing well.:-) Hug Stina

    RispondiElimina
  13. So warm and full of beauty..glad to have found you....

    Deborah :)

    RispondiElimina
  14. Ciao Silvia, splendide foto, quasi magiche :D, grazie per i complimenti da me. Un saluto al volo per dirti che la ricetta della marmellata di caffè la troverai nel blog della dolcissima Federica(ribattezzata da me Calimera :D) di Note di cioccolato. Connessione lentissima e spero che questo commento rimanga :(. Un bacio e a presto

    RispondiElimina
  15. Dear Silvia, what beautiful and magical photos!
    Have a happy weekend,
    Yvonne

    RispondiElimina
  16. I am very impressed! These pictures are beautiful!!!Thanks for sharing! Have a wonderful sunday, hughs Anja

    RispondiElimina
  17. Hi Silvia,

    thank you so much for your lovely comment on my blog! I was so happy to read it!

    Your pictures are beautiful, I love the landscape of northern Italy anyway, but with the fog.... mystical!

    Wish you a wonderful Sunday!
    Birgit

    RispondiElimina
  18. Ciao Silvia! Come stai? Spero bene!! Your pictures are amazing!! :-) Thanks for all your nice comments!! Have a wonderful evening! Hugs

    RispondiElimina
  19. sbagli... invece le foto sono bellissime e rendono la bellezza dei luoghi

    RispondiElimina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...