mercoledì 2 febbraio 2011

Deborah Whitlaw Llewellyn

Hallo everybody!
Today I want to introduce you the beautiful world of Deborah Whitlaw Llewellyn.
She is an extraordinary photographer, who takes pictures of the most beautiful house in the world.
I've know her recentrly, for the beauty of her images. 
Than I discovered she is the photographer of sweet Fifi O'Neill gorgeous house too...

Ciao a tutti!
Oggi vi voglio presentare il meraviglioso mondo di Deborah Whitlaw Llewellyn.
E' una fotografa straordinaria, che fa foto alle più belle case del mondo.
L'ho conosciuta recentemente, per la bellezza delle sue immagini.
Poi ho scoperto che è anche la fotografa della stupenda casa della dolce Fifi O'Neill...




I adore the sweetness of this bedroom with this at sight kitchen
Adoro la dolcezza di questa camera da letto con cucina a vista




Kitchen is always the room I prefere
In the last period I'm starting to apreciate some light green nuance

La cucina è sempre la mia stanza preferita.
Ultimamente sto cominciando ad apprezzare certe nuance di verde chiaro







What a harmony these neutral colors!

Che armonia questi colori neutri!


I wonder where could us find a pink refrigerator like this!!

Mi domando dove potremmo trovare qua in Italia un frigorifero di quel rosa!
Per non parlare dei fornelli! Li avete notati?!





I like the easyness of this room: every thing is so quiet and leads to relax...

Mi piace la facilità di questa stanza: ogni cosa è così quieta che porta a rilassarsi...


The last two images are from fantastic Fifi O'Neill home.
It doesn't need an introduction: it's simply fantastic!
Original, romantic, exaggerate, light...
If you still don't know it you can find it here

Le ultime due immagini sono della fantastica casa di Fifi O'Neill.
Non ha bisogno di presentazioni: è semplicemente fantastica!
Originale, romantica, esagerata, lieve...
Se ancora non la conoscete potete passare a trovarla  qui


 (credits: Deborah Whitlaw Llewellyn’s)


Cari amici vi ricordo che Laura di "La vita in hobby" sta facendo il suo primo Giveaway

 Per partecipare
Ecco il suo collegamento:
http://lavitainhobby.blogspot.com/2011/01/first-giveaway.html 
Stay tuned, I'll back soon
State collegati,
torno presto
Ciao!
Silvia

6 commenti:

  1. che meraviglia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! troppo bello e troppo chic!!!!!!!! complimenti per la scelta delle immagini..lory

    RispondiElimina
  2. no che non la conoscevo e adesso me la vado a spulciare in tranquillità che già sono entrata in modalità peaceful con queste immagini!!

    RispondiElimina
  3. Wow, what house, the garden, kitchen and bathroom, YES!!!

    Thank you for your comment, so nice and you can borrow as many photos as you want of me, it just makes me happy!

    What a lovely picture with all the colored bottles on the right!! Mari.

    RispondiElimina
  4. All the photos have a nice cozy feeling to them!

    Thank you for your sweet comment- the first rose is an Eden rose(climber) but the second one I don't know the name of - a hybrid tea that I bought in a bouquet from the grocery store.They are both beautiful!
    Take care,
    Carolyn

    RispondiElimina
  5. Oh my goodness Silvia we are on the same page this week aren't we?!!!! I love that image of the kitchen looking into the bedroom with the 'ocean' sign dangling from the chair. I think I will paint a sign this weekend that says ocean...or sea. Thank you for the email my dear friend. ox

    RispondiElimina
  6. In this post i'm going to show you how to monitor your employees. This can be difficult to get off to a good start, other times, all it takes is a simple visit to the right source of information. 8 After you do a search with the help of keyloggers.

    Look into my blog post :: keylogger

    RispondiElimina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...