lunedì 10 ottobre 2011

Welcome back friend from Nara (Japan)

Yesterday I was happy, yes really happy!!
I was working on my blog when suddenly
a little star from "who's among us" shined.

Ieri sono stata felice, sì proprio molto felice!
Stavo lavorando al blog quando improvvisamente
una piccola stella di "who's among us" si è accesa.




the stars indicate where your followers on line are from
and I saw this little one was from Nara (Japan)

la stelletta indica da dove provengono i follower on line in quel momento
e ho visto che questa arrivava da Nara (Giappone)



It has been since the Japan disaster last march that I didn't see this little star shine anymore
and I thaught something terrible happened to this (unknown) friend

Era dal disastro in Giappone del marzo scorso che non vedevo più accendersi quella stelletta
e ho pensato che fosse successo qualcosa di terribile a quella (sconosciuta) amica.

To see this little light filled my hearth with real happiness.
SHE IS RIGHT!

Vedere quella piccola luce mi ha riempito il cuore di vera felicità
LEI STA BENE!


(all photos by me)


Wish a good new week to all, my friends!
Buon inizio settimana a tutti, cari amici!

Silvia

12 commenti:

  1. un pensiero alla tua amica giapponese...e al suo affascinante paese
    Mari

    RispondiElimina
  2. è un bell'inizio di settimana, con una bella notizia....un abbraccio lory

    RispondiElimina
  3. I can imagine you feel so happy!! I am happy too!!

    With love, Ingrid

    RispondiElimina
  4. Dopo tutte le brutte notizie che si sbattono in faccia giornali e tv finalmente una bella notizia. Ti auguro una splendida serata. Gilda

    RispondiElimina
  5. Ogni volta che passo da te e' una ventata di gioia!! Mi piace!!!

    RispondiElimina
  6. Ciao Silvia buon inizio settimana anche a te!!
    Un abbraccione
    Sabrina!!
    Ps sono contenta per la bella notizia:)

    RispondiElimina
  7. I'm so glad your friend is alright, what a horribly tragic time that was for Japan.
    Love and hugs, Cindy

    RispondiElimina
  8. My dear Silvia, I am so thankful to hear that your friend from Japan is okay. It was such a horrible disaster there and I have been heart-sick over it, so this is such wonderful news!
    Your photos are so beautiful in this post my friend. BEAUTIFUL!
    hugs from here...

    RispondiElimina
  9. Hello Silvia,
    A made this visit by way of another blog this evening. Enjoyed your beautiful photographs and glad that your friend is well. Hugs, Maryjane

    RispondiElimina
  10. oh che bello! Sono cose che fanno veramente felici..
    Un bacio
    paola

    RispondiElimina
  11. Your delicate looking photographs are so calming to view. I'm pleased that seeing an old friend made you happy.
    -Karen

    RispondiElimina
  12. Beautiful photos. Hugs from me.:-)
    Stina

    RispondiElimina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...